On Sunday 10 March Janelle Salvestrin (Fantango goldens Australia) will give a trim demonstration for our club, on the grounds of the Irish Setter Club of Belgium, Fort 2 in Wommelgem.
The demonstration starts at 13:30.
Members pay 10 €, non members pay 15 €.
REGISTER: CLICK HERE.
This trim demonstration will take place on the grounds of the Irish setter club Belgium. We therefore urge you to leave the grounds clean when you bring your dog.
- Each dog must be vaccinated.
- Each owner is required to have poo bags with them.
- Dogshit must always be cleaned both on the way to and from the site, and on the premises.
- It is prohibited for both people and dogs to go along the inside of the fort.
- Dogs must be kept on leash up to the site.
Coming from Liège - Eindhoven: E313/E34 direction Antwerpen -> exit Mortsel/Wommelgem, on the roundabout direction Mortsel -> further as described below.
Coming from Brussels:E19 direction Antwerpen -> Craeybeckx tunnel direction to the Netherlands -> E313 Hasselt/Liège -> exit Mortsel/Wommelgem -> turn right on traffic lights towards Mortsel -> turn left on the second traffic lights (Herentalsebaan) -> 2nd street on the left (Fort 2 straat) after 400m you will find on your right hand side the footballground and parking -> follow the signs to the ISC.
Coming from the Netherlands:- Breda: E19 direction Antwerpen -> follow E313 Hasselt/Luik -> further as described above.